» DDO Application - Arammes
Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:50 pm by Commodore

» Application
Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:17 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - RixSosltice
Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:07 am by Commodore

» Kyrsha Morgaine - 25 wiz
Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:36 am by Commodore

Silver Flame Pots = the 250 hp heal pot!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Silver Flame Pots = the 250 hp heal pot!

Post  Commodore on Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:29 pm

Silver Flame pots were overhauled a few months ago. Very few folks even know about these pots.

400 Favor: At this favor level, a character unlocks access to Greater Silver Flame pots. These potions are incredibly hard to produce, requiring very experienced casters/artificers to make, and use very expensive reagents. Thus, these pots are in very limited quantities, and are only sold to those who have proven themselves to be champions of the Church of the Silver Flame. For 1000 platinum, a character can get a potion that heals the user for 250 hp.

A couple things to note: there are no more negative side effects for using these potions. They are open and useful to anyone. Also, they are no longer restricted to stacks of 10, but can stack to the usual 100.

(The old system: Silver Flame healing pots that can cure 100-250hp. But they have side effects of lowering all stats by 10 and a crippling effect of 50% movement speed reduction on the major heal pot (250hp). And the pots arn't cheap for the typical no haggle tank. Around 400pp each. And can only be in stacks of 10, limiting the number that can be carried. )

Road to 400 silver flame favor:

Necro 1, 2, 3 All elite
Catacombs elite
Bringing the Light and Church and the Cult elite
Necro 4 Orchard quests elite
--
That will take you to 399 favor.

You need to then either do Litany, or Demon's Den (casual is fine). If you do Litany elite then Abbot elite, you can skip some of the lower elites, but you still need all the Silver Flame packs.

Last edited by Commodore on Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

Aandre (Fighter) - Mississippee (Spellsinger) - Gharrick (Warchanter) - Miinsc (Artificer) - Dogfaced (Intimitank) - Comodore (Ranger) - Corkee (Monk) - Joltin (Ranger) - Loca (Rogue) - LeslieWest (Fighter) - Frobozz (Wizard) - RicFlair (Cleric) - Pappalardi (Paladin) - Govvanon (Druid) - VicTwenty (Fighter) - Hyperiion (FvS).
Commodore
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Second/Co-Founder - Tyrs Webmaster and Recruiter
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Second/Co-Founder - Tyrs Webmaster and Recruiter

http://tyrspaladium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Silver Flame Pots = the 250 hp heal pot!

Post  Abub on Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:35 pm

Wow... I have more characters that would have a stat driven to negative than not. Plus... what about your con bonus on HPs? A -10 would strip most characters of any con bonus wouldn't it -- in effect causing damage?

Is this a little know thing since most people don't strive for SF favor or something new they are adding that you are giving us the info on?
Abub

Back to top Go down

Post  Commodore on Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:43 pm

Wait, they've been updated. Heres the new deal:

400 Favor: At this favor level, a character unlocks access to Greater Silver Flame pots. These potions are incredibly hard to produce, requiring very experienced casters/artificers to make, and use very expensive reagents. Thus, these pots are in very limited quantities, and are only sold to those who have proven themselves to be champions of the Church of the Silver Flame. For 1000 platinum, a character can get a potion that heals the user for 250 hp.

A couple things to note: there are no more negative side effects for using these potions. They are open and useful to anyone. Also, they are no longer restricted to stacks of 10, but can stack to the usual 100.

Aandre (Fighter) - Mississippee (Spellsinger) - Gharrick (Warchanter) - Miinsc (Artificer) - Dogfaced (Intimitank) - Comodore (Ranger) - Corkee (Monk) - Joltin (Ranger) - Loca (Rogue) - LeslieWest (Fighter) - Frobozz (Wizard) - RicFlair (Cleric) - Pappalardi (Paladin) - Govvanon (Druid) - VicTwenty (Fighter) - Hyperiion (FvS).
Commodore

http://tyrspaladium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Abub on Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:46 pm

A grand would make me poor real quick but they made them much better! Who am I kidding I am poor in game already... was well as out of game.
Abub

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauranda on Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:33 pm

It's definitely something to work on if you are 20 and bored of raids and epics. I dont have necro 1 personally. This may be a brilliant marketing ploy by Turbine...get rid of the negs so morons like Lauranda wil buy the silver flame packs they dont have.

Lauranda

Back to top Go down

Post  Abub on Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:38 pm

I've still never run most of the quests in the orchard.
Abub

Back to top Go down

Post  rottamus on Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:21 pm

I love these quests but not sure I could do them on elite.
Maybe necro 1 & 2. Necro 3 is torture even on norm.

Rott

Rottamus Lightborne ~ lvl 14 (TR) Cleric(Radiant - Healer)
Daschund the Rotten ~ lvl 21 Bard Virtuoso
Eladeibbor DeSol~ lvl 22 Cleric Radiant Servant
Grandrouge Giantbane ~ lvl 20 Rogue Master Mechanic
Zedicuz Foolbane ~ lvl 9 Wizard Inspired Path
Solanis Aberbane ~ lvl 17 Ranger Arcane Archer
Cherrek DeTrellheim & dog "Silk" ~ lvl 9 Artificer
Ruufus Muckentuckket ~ lvl 11 Shintao Light Monk
Gloomdar Wraithborn ~ lvl 8 Wizzy (pale master)
Kiarnan CrannCara ~ lvl 7 Druid (Verdant Defender)
Leakyluke Grigori ~ lvl 9 Favored Soul (Divine Avenger)
Kbez d'Pern ~ lvl 7 Bard (Warchanter)
rottamus
Tyrs DDO Chapter Officer
Tyrs DDO Chapter Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  bhgiant on Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:48 am

wait, when did this get updated? I don't remember it in the notes. Did it hit live? I'm tempted to call for a SS.

Mains = Furhst 25 Rogue --- Nukyer 21 Sorc

Adventure packs I don't own Cleave
The Shard syndicate --Sorrowdusk Isle
Three-Barrell Cove -- The Ruins of Threnal
The Restless Isles -- The Druid's Deep
Eveningstar Challenge Pack
bhgiant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top