» DDO Application - RixSosltice
Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:07 am by Commodore

» Kyrsha Morgaine - 25 wiz
Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:36 am by Commodore

would like to join

View previous topic View next topic Go down

would like to join

Post  Lovage on Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:48 pm

hello all i live in western mass and am returning to the game.. i stopped playing ALONG time ago and would love to join up with some others to get my questing shoes back on Smile I have played numerous of games aside from this and I started missing the loot system that DnD always seem to have nailed down.
I look forward to meeting up with you all at some point. IGN is Lovage and im currently a level1 Cleric. Sure could use some guidence with this guy because I am not overly familiar with the game mechanics

Lovage

Back to top Go down

Re: would like to join

Post  Commodore on Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:25 pm

Well met Lovage!  Thank you for seeking out Tyrs Paladium! :)Where did you hear about us? 

Please check out our guild rules and tell me if you think they are fair, especially the no drama, no zerg parts Wink.

Aandre (Fighter) - Mississippee (Spellsinger) - Gharrick (Warchanter) - Miinsc (Artificer) - Dogfaced (Intimitank) - Comodore (Ranger) - Corkee (Monk) - Joltin (Ranger) - Loca (Rogue) - LeslieWest (Fighter) - Frobozz (Wizard) - RicFlair (Cleric) - Pappalardi (Paladin) - Govvanon (Druid) - VicTwenty (Fighter) - Hyperiion (FvS).
Commodore
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Second/Co-Founder - Tyrs Webmaster and Recruiter
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Second/Co-Founder - Tyrs Webmaster and Recruiter

http://tyrspaladium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovage on Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:46 pm

sorry i forgot im also on the server Ghallan Smile

Lovage

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovage on Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:48 pm

Commodore wrote:Well met Lovage!  Thank you for seeking out Tyrs Paladium! :)Where did you hear about us? 

Please check out our guild rules and tell me if you think they are fair, especially the no drama, no zerg parts Wink.

all about no drama and when playing in a group u stay as group. Im almost 40 and im all set on the drama LOL. i was invited to apply by someone on the forums named Lars i believe. AnywayAIL and well met Smile

Lovage

Back to top Go down

Post  Commodore on Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:31 pm

Love the reply! That's basically what we do. We can give it a go then.

Welcome to Tyrs Paladium Lovage!

Once you register on the site, I'll grant you full read/write access.

Introduce yourself here, its a great ice breaker!
http://tyrspaladium.forumotion.com/f12-introductions

And finally, list your toons in our spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...thkey=CM2tncoL

No better way to get to get into good groups right off the bat. Guildies are sure to welcome you aboard right away

Aandre (Fighter) - Mississippee (Spellsinger) - Gharrick (Warchanter) - Miinsc (Artificer) - Dogfaced (Intimitank) - Comodore (Ranger) - Corkee (Monk) - Joltin (Ranger) - Loca (Rogue) - LeslieWest (Fighter) - Frobozz (Wizard) - RicFlair (Cleric) - Pappalardi (Paladin) - Govvanon (Druid) - VicTwenty (Fighter) - Hyperiion (FvS).
Commodore

http://tyrspaladium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovage on Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:30 am

Commodore wrote:Love the reply! That's basically what we do. We can give it a go then.

Welcome to Tyrs Paladium Lovage!

Once you register on the site, I'll grant you full read/write access.
thank you Smile Happy to be here. Im registered on t
Introduce yourself here, its a great ice breaker!
http://tyrspaladium.forumotion.com/f12-introductions

And finally, list your toons in our spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...thkey=CM2tncoL

No better way to get to get into good groups right off the bat. Guildiegre sure to welcome you aboard right away

ty vm im looking forward to meeting some people. Im already ready registered here and popped up on the spreadsheet... hope to see someone in game soon

Lovage

Back to top Go down

Post  Cirna on Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:32 am

Saw this thread yesterday, and despite being new to the guild and server myself, thought I would hit you up in game. I think you were afk or something. So, looking forward to catching up with you and seeing if I can help you understand the game mechanics and such. Welcome aboard!

Cirna

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovage on Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:49 pm

Cirna wrote:Saw this thread yesterday, and despite being new to the guild and server myself, thought I would hit you up in game. I think you were afk or something. So, looking forward to catching up with you and seeing if I can help you understand the game mechanics and such. Welcome aboard!

yeah i was on briefly during the day and then again late late night, ill be on again shortly after server up and again after 1245 am est. ill look for you Cirna. Im guessing thats your IGN as well?

Lovage

Back to top Go down

Post  Cirna on Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:47 pm

Eventually, I will be bringing my main from Cannith over. At the moment, my IGN is Cicon.

Cirna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top