» DDO Application - RixSosltice
Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:07 am by Commodore

» Kyrsha Morgaine - 25 wiz
Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:36 am by Commodore

Considering joining

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Considering joining

Post  Eoder on Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:41 am

I am actually not even playing DDO now. I have been playing Neverwinter for about a month and learned about this guild on the NW forums. I'm not certain that I will continue on NW however and am waiting for a DDO key from Turbine so I can try it using the same Turbine account as my LotRO account. Hopefully they will be reasonably fast sending me a key.

The reason I may now continue on NW is simply that it seems PvP is a big part of it and it's just not what I am interested in at this time. Of course, if it is a big part of DDO also then perhaps this would not be for me either right now. So, for now, I am posting this simply to find out what would be the best server to choose once I can finally start playing. I have TP from LotRO so I plan to spend some to unlock the Monk class and start working on a Shintao Monk.

I look forward to meeting you all in game and (as long as I end up enjoying DDO) submitting a real request to join not too far in the future!

Eoder

Back to top Go down

Re: Considering joining

Post  Eoder62 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:44 am

Sorry about the repost. Hopefully once you register the confirmation your post was successful is better!

Eoder62

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top