» DDO Application - RixSosltice
Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:07 am by Commodore

» Kyrsha Morgaine - 25 wiz
Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:36 am by Commodore

Intro for Mungsu

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Intro for Mungsu

Post  MungSu on Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:28 pm

Hello Tyrs Paladium! I'm Lance, playing Neverwinter for almost a year now under the @MungSu2 user. MungSu is a name I've used for a while in role playing. That was the name given to my 2nd AD&D character, a loveable but quite dense half-ogre. The name is taken from the computing term MUNG, which means Modify Until No Good. The Su part is the result for drinking while role playing and we needed something to sing to the tune of Neil Diamond's "Song Sung Blue". BTW, I kind of a geek.

1. What you like and dislike about our guild rules.

Like other people, I'm into the no-drama aspect. The guild rules pretty much reflect my goal in playing NW. I just want to have some fun and enjoy the team aspect of playing NW.

I'm one of those players that likes to take my time looking around the game world. I feel that a lot of talented people put a lot of time creating Neverwinter, I should enjoy it.

2. What you expect from a guild.

I'm looking for a group of people to run dungeons with, to discuss strategies and to have fun with.

3. What a guild can expect from you.

I'm a team player and am happy to fill any role needed for PUGs. I've got toons for everything except GWF and really enjoy filling the tank or cleric needs for a team. I not really into speed runs of dungeons but don't lag behind when the group move quickly. However, I am going to want to loot my share of skill nodes Smile

4. If already in game what your @handle is. and time frame in EDT that you are normally on. ( so I can look for you in game to chat )

I'm in game as @MungSu2 and play almost every day from 6 - 8 PM eastern time. I'm also available to play later for GG and epic dungeon runs.

5. Any questions you may have for us.

Nope - just looking forward to having fun with laid-back people.

MungSu

Back to top Go down

Re: Intro for Mungsu

Post  Commodore on Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:52 pm

Hey there! We'll get you on board hopefully by tonight! Granting you read/write forum access now!

Welcome to Tyrs Paladium!! Enjoy the guild, and site!

Aandre (Fighter) - Mississippee (Spellsinger) - Gharrick (Warchanter) - Miinsc (Artificer) - Dogfaced (Intimitank) - Comodore (Ranger) - Corkee (Monk) - Joltin (Ranger) - Loca (Rogue) - LeslieWest (Fighter) - Frobozz (Wizard) - RicFlair (Cleric) - Pappalardi (Paladin) - Govvanon (Druid) - VicTwenty (Fighter) - Hyperiion (FvS).
Commodore
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Second/Co-Founder - Tyrs Webmaster and Recruiter
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Second/Co-Founder - Tyrs Webmaster and Recruiter

http://tyrspaladium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:34 pm

Welcome to Tyrs Paladium !!

Glad to have you as a member and looking forward to meeting you !

You can find me at @TyrsPaldiumMonk in game.
Send me a message and we will continue getting the ball rolling !

Back to top Go down

Post  MungSu on Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:00 pm

Thanks! I've been spending the last couple of nights farming the Respen's event to see if I can ever get the RNG to treat me to a companion or the pet. The last couple of CTAs have not been kind to me.

I'll message you tonight when I'm on. Starting tomorrow I'll be back to normal gaming Smile

MungSu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top