Tyrs Paladium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Kappsie application
Returning DDO player seeking mature guild EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 4:46 pm by Rhoric

» Application
Returning DDO player seeking mature guild EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 7:08 pm by Ghosty2A

» Possible Application
Returning DDO player seeking mature guild EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:37 pm by Getcarter22

» Application for @rumrunner151
Returning DDO player seeking mature guild EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:41 am by willi

» Possible Application
Returning DDO player seeking mature guild EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 4:28 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - Arammes
Returning DDO player seeking mature guild EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:50 pm by Commodore

» Application
Returning DDO player seeking mature guild EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 5:17 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - RixSosltice
Returning DDO player seeking mature guild EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:07 am by Commodore

» Kyrsha Morgaine - 25 wiz
Returning DDO player seeking mature guild EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 3:36 am by Commodore

Returning DDO player seeking mature guild

3 posters

Go down

Returning DDO player seeking mature guild Empty Returning DDO player seeking mature guild

Post  Damiri Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:36 pm

I'm a 40 y/o mom who has returned to DDO after a good 2yr absence. I'm located outside DC (so EST evenings are best for me).

I have 2 clerics on Argonnessen; my primary is an Elf L16 (first life) who I have no idea about how to rebuild for U19+ (was radiant servant before). Can't recall the guild I was in... was so long ago.

I have been playing MMOs since EverCrack I, done time in Avalon, Azeroth, and Wizard101.  I tend to find a naming convention, and keep all my toons using it in a game, to find me easily.

I've regularly played cleric-types. Not pure healbots, but either healer/buffer w/ casting, or warpriest types (my WOW was a ShadowPriest).

I'm seeking a mature guild, that hopefully will welcome my son who is also returning to DDO. One that while they do raid, it's not required since I'd classify myself as a casual player. I enjoy "guild dungeon" type of events, to help guildies get through dungeons that might be challenging to solo. Looking over the guild rules, Tyrs Paladium looks like it would be a great fit (your name also incorporates my fav tabletop system ^_^ ).

Damiri

Back to top Go down

Returning DDO player seeking mature guild Empty Tyrs Paladium is interested!

Post  Commodore Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:25 pm

Howdy Damiri!

Sounds like you'd make a really good fit in Tyrs Paladium. It seems like you'll make friends here!

So without further ado, welcome to Tyrs Paladium!

Instructions:

Introduce yourself here, its a great ice breaker!
https://tyrspaladium.rpg-board.net/f12-introductions

And finally, list your toons in our spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...thkey=CM2tncoL

No better way to get to get into good groups right off the bat. Guildies are sure to welcome you aboard right away

Leslie

PS: So how old is your son? You can private message me his age if you'd like to keep that private. Smile
Commodore
Commodore
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Second/Co-Founder - Tyrs Webmaster and Recruiter
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Second/Co-Founder - Tyrs Webmaster and Recruiter

https://tyrspaladium.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Returning DDO player seeking mature guild Empty Re: Returning DDO player seeking mature guild

Post  willi Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:58 am

And you have found just the place. Welcome to Tyrs.
willi
willi
Grand Panjandrum
Grand Panjandrum

Back to top Go down

Returning DDO player seeking mature guild Empty Re: Returning DDO player seeking mature guild

Post  Skorpeon Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:36 am

welcome, hope to see you in game sometime. I am still running my cleric life right now. They have fixed a couple of things that were bugging me with war priests but I am now getting the hang of it. Problem is my low saves. Let me know if I can help in any way.

Tymout lvl 20 (cleric)
Skorpeon
Skorpeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down