Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:07 am by Commodore

» Kyrsha Morgaine - 25 wiz
Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:36 am by Commodore

Recruitment request

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recruitment request

Post  Scathac1 on Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:57 pm

Hello Tyrs Paladium!
I've been looking to join a guild for a little while now. I am over 30 (41). My Neverwinter forum name is Scathac1 (as I used for this site). Also my in game name is @scathac1.

As far as playstyle goes, I am fairly inexperienced in the MMO world. Years ago I played WOW for a year or two, which is barely any experience in the MMO world. I basically like to play however is suggested by more experienced players. In my WOW guild I just did exactly what was expected of me in instances. Whatever is best for the team.
I would like to join Tyrs Paladium because of 2 things: the age requirement and the lack of allowing drama. Also looks like you people just like to have fun! That's where I'm at.
My expectations are to get a significant amount of help and training tips from more experienced players. As my experience develops I would expect to do the same for those that are less experienced than I am.
I am a full time employee with 3 kids (part time) and I often like to get on and play games in my free time. Neverwinter is the 1st MMO that I've played in years and so far I love it.
My most memorable moment gaming may have been while pvping yesterday for a few hours getting a "highest kills for however many games" notification! because I honestly thought I was pretty awful in pvp but have started to get a little better.
Heard about Tyrs Paladium on the Neverwinter Guild Recruitment forums under the post titled "A guild without suckage", which, ironically, is what I've been looking for.
I agree to the guild rules and I think they're logical.

Thanks for your consideration!!
Scathac1

Scathac1

Back to top Go down

Re: Recruitment request

Post  Commodore on Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:58 pm

Well, thank you for checking us out Scathac1! Everything sounds great. I think you'll make good friends here.

Welcome to Tyrs Paladium!

Introduce yourself here, its a great ice breaker!
http://tyrspaladium.forumotion.com/f49-neverwinter-roster-recruitment

And finally, list your toons in our spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuFWZzGCvdkTdFdJVjhZNlBVZkxHaFp5RkI5Z1I2dmc&usp=sharing#gid=0

No better way to get to get into good groups right off the bat. Guildies are sure to welcome you aboard right away

Here's to Great Adventures ahead!

Aandre (Fighter) - Mississippee (Spellsinger) - Gharrick (Warchanter) - Miinsc (Artificer) - Dogfaced (Intimitank) - Comodore (Ranger) - Corkee (Monk) - Joltin (Ranger) - Loca (Rogue) - LeslieWest (Fighter) - Frobozz (Wizard) - RicFlair (Cleric) - Pappalardi (Paladin) - Govvanon (Druid) - VicTwenty (Fighter) - Hyperiion (FvS).
Commodore
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Second/Co-Founder - Tyrs Webmaster and Recruiter
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Second/Co-Founder - Tyrs Webmaster and Recruiter

http://tyrspaladium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top