» DDO Application - RixSosltice
Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:07 am by Commodore

» Kyrsha Morgaine - 25 wiz
Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:36 am by Commodore

DDO applicant

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DDO applicant

Post  Gwiddeon on Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:51 pm

First and fore most, I am very interested in your guild. Read rules and such and seems like morality wise its a good fit for me and my friend. We are looking for a large active guild to help us with information and fill the waiting times with fun social times. For the most part, we a complete noobs to the game (not the genre). I would like to speak with someone ingame if at all possible before actually joining and such but will post the basic information requested here for you guys.

1) Are you at least 30 years of age (exceptions may be made for those younger, on a case by case basis, so just be honest!) I am 26, played MMOs since I was 13 (everquest being my first)

2) If you have a forum name on the official DDO forums, please provide it. dont believe I do

3) How would you best describe your playstyle while in party with others? active, social, and supportive. In guild settings I believe one person growing makes the guild as a whole stronger so I personally never mind passing on gear in end game settings as long as it benefiting someone...hope that gives more of idea of who I am

4) Why would you like to join Tyrs Paladium? Impressed by your rule set. I have more questions I would like to ask when I talked to someone however

5) What are your expectations as a member of Tyrs Paladium? drama free, social and friendly community to grow with

6) Please tell us a little about yourself and your prior gaming experience. not a forum big enough lol...everquest 1 and 2, star wars galaxies, WoW, Warhameronline, Rift, GW2, ESO beta, LOADS of f2p. I ran a successful guild in Runes of Magic as well

7) Briefly describe your most memorable moment while gaming. Creating a guild in Runes of Magic and being one of the smaller guilds yet still so organized during their guild siege (pvp guild v guild setting) to take down guilds WAY beyond our gear/player base

8) How did you hear about Tyrs Paladium? Da Googles

9) Do you agree to abide by our Guild Rules? Yes sir/maam

10) List any other significant information here to be considered. Would like to speak with someone ingame. My ingame name is Gwiddeon.

If you guys have any more questions for me, can talk to me ingame, or post here and hopefully I will be able to find it again heh.

Gwiddeon

Back to top Go down

Re: DDO applicant

Post  willi on Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:01 am

I'm on most evenings,so if you want to have a natter then give me a yell and I will do my best to answer your questions.Keep an eye out for the characters in my signature, and hopefully I can be of help, or pass you to someone who knows the answer.

Ackerly lv 20 eldrich sorc
Commabayou lv 20 warchanter
Covemonster lv 20 Fighter
Dragbat lv 23 Swashbuckler
Dramoh lv 16 bard/arti
Greenbolts lv 20 ranger
Leonidas lv 16 arti
Mikkibold lv9 rogue
Skummspawn lv 16 cl/ftr
Tooflower lv20 monk
Wilibold lv18 monk/rogue
Willibold lv 24 ranger
Machiavehli druid 16
Plus there is, a bladeforged, and an assasin,
willi
Grand Panjandrum
Grand Panjandrum

Back to top Go down

Hi from Tymout

Post  Skorpeon on Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:07 am

Hail Gwiddeon, I am on GMT evenings but will look out for you

I am normally running Tymout or Tymkul currently, While I am not an officer I should be able to get you in touch with one.

Talk soon I hope

Tymout lvl 23 Fighter/Monk/Pali (3rd life) (working on epic destinies)
Tymkul lvl 23 Ranger/rogue/fighter (2nd life) working towards Shuricannon build for next life (leaving rouge behind or maybe not?)
Tymbom lvl 12 monk
Tymantha lvl 12 bard (back to being a pretty mule for a bit)
Skorpeon

Back to top Go down

Re: DDO applicant

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum