Tyrs Paladium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Kappsie application
Lina Bean Application EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 4:46 pm by Rhoric

» Application
Lina Bean Application EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 7:08 pm by Ghosty2A

» Possible Application
Lina Bean Application EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:37 pm by Getcarter22

» Application for @rumrunner151
Lina Bean Application EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:41 am by willi

» Possible Application
Lina Bean Application EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 4:28 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - Arammes
Lina Bean Application EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:50 pm by Commodore

» Application
Lina Bean Application EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 5:17 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - RixSosltice
Lina Bean Application EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:07 am by Commodore

» Kyrsha Morgaine - 25 wiz
Lina Bean Application EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 3:36 am by Commodore

Lina Bean Application

2 posters

Go down

Lina Bean Application Empty Lina Bean Application

Post  Lina_Bean Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:23 am

1) Are you at least 30 years of age (exceptions may be made for those younger, on a case by case basis, so just be honest!)  I am 28 1/2 (so close).

2) If you have a forum name on the official Neverwinter forums, then please provide it. What is your @hanndle in game? @Lina_Bean

3) How would you best describe your playstyle while in party with others?  I usually lean towards playing ranged characters, typically castor mages.  I enjoy doing the damages from a distance. Smile

4) Why would you like to join Tyrs Paladium?  I am looking for a group to chat with while playing that is drama free, you sound like a pretty cool/mature group of gamers.

5) How do you feel about grouping in game for dailies and or HEs in IWD?  I am fairly new to Neverwinter, I would be cool with that but I'm pretty sure you would want me to get to 60 before participating in too much.

6) Please tell us a little about yourself and your prior gaming experience.  I used to run The Raven Alliance in Guild Wars 1 and Guild Wars 2 under the name Missy Duo.  I am really burnt out from having to manage guilds and am not looking for any sort of leadership role.  I switched names to Lina_Bean in most of my games now to get a bit of privacy.  I also play a good amount of League of Legends, but I am also doing that mostly solo now to get a breather!  I tend to pick up on games pretty quickly.

7) Briefly describe your most memorable moment while gaming.  In Guild Wars 2 there is a "safe" area which is your base which enemies are not able to get to because you have to walk through guards that can one shot you.  I found an error in the map where if on the right angle while jumping you could get in and then stealth past the guards.  We teleported about 15 players into the enemy base and ran around killing all their npcs for giggles.  The players in that section are invulnerable so we couldn't harm them, it was still a lot of fun to see the screen shots and be called hackers on the forums.  Noone ended up getting banned. Smile

8) How did you hear about Tyrs Paladium?  I read through a bunch of the guild descriptions and found yours most appealing.

9) Do you agree to abide by our Guild Rules? Yes I do.

10) How do you feel about participating in guild chat in the game, and the forums outside of game?  I am not a huge forums person, but I tend to chime in here and there.  I enjoy having an active guild chat, it is nice to have people to chat with while playing, even if not grouped with them.

Last edited by Ghosty2A on Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moved this out of the questioneer section to this section. Also gave it a topic title.)

Lina_Bean

Back to top Go down

Lina Bean Application Empty Re: Lina Bean Application

Post  Ghosty2A Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:44 am

Howdy Lina Bean, if you PM me in game again I can get you in the Guild in game.

For the othr mods, see my editorial note to her application.
Ghosty2A
Ghosty2A
Tyrs Neverwinter Chapter Archduke
Tyrs Neverwinter Chapter Archduke

Back to top Go down