Tyrs Paladium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Kappsie application
Application EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 4:46 pm by Rhoric

» Application
Application EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 7:08 pm by Ghosty2A

» Possible Application
Application EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:37 pm by Getcarter22

» Application for @rumrunner151
Application EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:41 am by willi

» Possible Application
Application EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 4:28 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - Arammes
Application EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:50 pm by Commodore

» Application
Application EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 5:17 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - RixSosltice
Application EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:07 am by Commodore

» Kyrsha Morgaine - 25 wiz
Application EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 3:36 am by Commodore

Application

3 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Kaldari Talonsheart Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:23 pm

Hello, I have been playing Neverwinter solo for awhile and it is getting lonely. I have two level 60 characters (CW and HR) and will be starting a DC shortly. I am looking for a casual, friendly, older gamers guild (active though!) that has some interest in the storyline etc. and doesn't play the game like it is Super Mario XXXX.

For Neverwinter:

1) Are you at least 30 years of age (exceptions may be made for those younger, on a case by case basis, so just be honest!) I am well beyond that...54.

2) If you have a forum name on the official Neverwinter forums, then please provide it. What is your @hanndle in game? No name on the forum. @ handle is @vs13

3) How would you best describe your playstyle while in party with others? I usually like to play a healer...but don't have one yet for this game (just got my third slot). So atm DPS it is! I haven't grouped much in NW one Dungeon total. That one my only focus was to keep up with the group...they never stopped running. I looked neither right nor left, and if I went back to the Dungeon it would not be familiar at all. I prefer a playstyle that actually lets me remember where I have been Smile.

4) Why would you like to join Tyrs Paladium? I have read the other applications, guild rule etc. and it sounds to me like you are my kind of group!

5) How do you feel about grouping in game for dailies and or HEs in IWD? If anyone on wants to group for dailies I'm in! I haven't been to IWD yet...Kaldari needs one more boon from Sharandar.

6) Please tell us a little about yourself and your prior gaming experience. I am a mom of two grown sons (one of whom started mmo's at 12 with my husband and I). For work I am an engineering tech at a Community College. Gaming wise my husband and I played pen and paper D & D, then Pool of Radiance on the Commodore 64, & various other PC games
throughout the years ( our PC's did improve though Smile My first mmo was Everquest. I briefly played DDO when it first came out but did not care for it then. I have played WOW since it came out (and still play a bit). I started NW because of the Foundry quests...something other games don't have.

7) Briefly describe your most memorable moment while gaming. Back in EQ...my son tanking, me healing and the rest of the group random people in the Forest Giant fort. We had piles of giant corpses so tall we couldn't see over them and one of the group says "this is madness!" and my son the tank says "you are still alive aren't you?". I have done more "progression" oriented stuff since then but that memory still makes me smile.

8) How did you hear about Tyrs Paladium? In game social tab.

9) Do you agree to abide by our Guild Rules? Absolutely!

10) How do you feel about participating in guild chat in the game, and the forums outside of game? Guild chat is one of the reasons to join a guild Smile Forum participation if I can answer a question or have something to say, otherwise I am somewhat shy/quiet.

Kaldari Talonsheart

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Ghosty2A Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:16 pm

Howdy Kaldari Talonsheart,

Realy like what you said in the questioneer. Especialy the part about likeing to take your time to remember where you have been. That gets to the heart of our "no zerging" policy in our guild. We would prefer everyone to go at the pace of the slowest person ( and most of the time thats me, just ask anyone Smile ). Look for me in game and I will see what I can do to get you in the guild. My at handel is @ghosty2a.
Ghosty2A
Ghosty2A
Tyrs Neverwinter Chapter Archduke

Back to top Go down

Post  johngilligan Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:10 pm

Kaldari has just contacted me via Tell (on my DC) that he applied and that Ghosty said to contact him and it appears thats so!Smile I'll tell him to check back later to see when Ghosty, Paks, or Mendi may be on. I do have invite Privs, but haven't been given the go ahead to bring people into the fold.

johngilligan

Back to top Go down

Post  Paks Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:37 pm

If you see her, go ahead and invite! 
Paks
Paks
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Leader/Founder - Guild Banker DDO/NWO
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Leader/Founder - Guild Banker DDO/NWO

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghosty2A Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:57 pm

She needs full access to the forums here now.
Ghosty2A
Ghosty2A

Back to top Go down

Post  Paks Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:11 pm

Ghosty2A wrote:She needs full access to the forums here now.

Done!
Paks
Paks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down