Tyrs Paladium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Kappsie application
Application EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 4:46 pm by Rhoric

» Application
Application EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 7:08 pm by Ghosty2A

» Possible Application
Application EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:37 pm by Getcarter22

» Application for @rumrunner151
Application EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:41 am by willi

» Possible Application
Application EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 4:28 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - Arammes
Application EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:50 pm by Commodore

» Application
Application EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 5:17 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - RixSosltice
Application EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:07 am by Commodore

» Kyrsha Morgaine - 25 wiz
Application EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 3:36 am by Commodore

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:01 am

1) Are you at least 30 years of age (exceptions may be made for those younger, on a case by case basis, so just be honest!)
No, I'm 16, I just finished my GCSE's in highschool. However I feel mature enough because of the way my parents raised me.

2) If you have a forum name on the official Neverwinter forums, then please provide it. What is your @hanndle in game?
I do not have a forum name. My in game handle is @Stubbzyy1997

3) How would you best describe your playstyle while in party with others?
I have a level 21 trickster rogue (Dwarf) which focus' on DPS and I have a level 41 Guardian fighter (Dwarf) which focus' on tankng. I can play at near enough any pace, I can speed run or go at the pace of the slowest party member.

4) Why would you like to join Tyrs Paladium?
Since I recently finished highschool I have a lot more free time. I wanted a group or guild to play with since Neverwinter is one of my favorite games. I also like how the guild goes to the pace of the slowest player, which may be me since my characters are not level capped. I was also looking for a guild which doesn't focus completely on the game, there is outside stuff such as the forums and also the acknowledgement of the fact that we have real lives to deal with aswell.

5) How do you feel about grouping in game for dailies and or HEs in IWD? I would be more than happy to group together for dailies however I might not be able to make all of them. I prefer to play as a group.

6) Please tell us a little about yourself and your prior gaming experience. I am a 16 year old male from the Northeast of England, not many of my friends play Neverwinter or many of the same games as me, thus why I am in search of a guild.
I started gaming on my older brother Nintendo 64, and soon after got a PS1. Since then I played mostly consoles up until last January when I got my first gaming computer. RPG games are my favorite kind of game. The main RPG games I plowed the most time in would be Skyrim, Diablo III and Neverwinter.

7) Briefly describe your most memorable moment while gaming.
My most memorable moment when gaming was when I picked up Diablo III. It was such a good feeling because I had never really had a game where grinding was fun and that I could play well with random people online.

8) How did you hear about Tyrs Paladium?
I was searching through the in-game guild finder. (Having a website is what made you stand out)

9) Do you agree to abide by our Guild Rules?
Yes I do.

10) How do you feel about participating in guild chat in the game, and the forums outside of game?
I would be more than happy to chat outside of the game, having people of similar interests if part of the fun.

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Commodore Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:07 am

Howdy Stubzy! Sending pm.
Commodore
Commodore
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Second/Co-Founder - Tyrs Webmaster and Recruiter
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Second/Co-Founder - Tyrs Webmaster and Recruiter

https://tyrspaladium.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down