» DDO Application - RixSosltice
Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:07 am by Commodore

» Kyrsha Morgaine - 25 wiz
Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:36 am by Commodore

DDO G-land

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DDO G-land

Post  Glom66 on Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:29 pm

) Are you at least 30 years of age (exceptions may be made for those younger, on a case by case basis, so just be honest!)Got this one beat I'll be 48 soon!

2) If you have a forum name on the official DDO forums, please provide it. Glom66 but I don't post much.

3) How would you best describe your playstyle while in party with others? I believe playing as a team complimenting each others strengths and weaknesses is the best.

4) Why would you like to join Tyrs Paladium? Where else can you get to hang with like minded people who enjoy this game. This guild has an excellent reputation -that makes the game more enjoyable for all.
Pugs are not that enjoyable too much anymore for me so having guildies to regularly run with is preferable.
5) What are your expectations as a member of Tyrs Paladium? All I would expect I have read in your rules- a drama free place to group and have a blast!

6) Please tell us a little about yourself and your prior gaming experience. I am married with 4 kids so just getting game time is an accomplishment sometimes for me. Due to R/L responsibilities it's hard to even pug as I don't want to bail out on the party- so I mostly solo stuff. This is my first MMO and I love it. I am a team player though I can zerg too but would rather not. The grind can be fun with the right group of people who are on the same page. I routinely give my loot away if needed by someone else. I can teach what I know with no problem and I can learn as well-one never stops learning!

7) Briefly describe your most memorable moment while gaming. Not any particular moment but and such I have pugged a lot when able and there have been some really cool times when the group worked together and pulled ourselves back from party wipes.Though there was that one time I didn't have feather fall while doing the pit...

8) How did you hear about Tyrs Paladium?
I've seen you folks around and on the forums.
9) Do you agree to abide by our Guild Rules?
Yes yes yes.
10) List any other significant information here to be considered.
I've been playing since '08 with small breaks in between but have hardly touched end game at all. I live in the Midwest U.S. but I am on erraticly anytime I get the chance. I also love the patriotism displayed by your guild and being a veteran (Dec '86- May '91) that goes a long way -so thank you all for that very much! If I've forgetten to mention anything please feel free to ask.

Glom66

Back to top Go down

Re: DDO G-land

Post  Commodore on Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:38 pm

Wow thank you for seeking us out Glom66! I think our guild has a lot in common with your playstyle, and how you wish to play this game. It should be a great fit... no doubt if you participate in guild chat and on the forums here... you will make friends in Tyrs.

Welcome to Tyrs Paladium Glom66!

Aandre (Fighter) - Mississippee (Spellsinger) - Gharrick (Warchanter) - Miinsc (Artificer) - Dogfaced (Intimitank) - Comodore (Ranger) - Corkee (Monk) - Joltin (Ranger) - Loca (Rogue) - LeslieWest (Fighter) - Frobozz (Wizard) - RicFlair (Cleric) - Pappalardi (Paladin) - Govvanon (Druid) - VicTwenty (Fighter) - Hyperiion (FvS).
Commodore
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Second/Co-Founder - Tyrs Webmaster and Recruiter
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Second/Co-Founder - Tyrs Webmaster and Recruiter

http://tyrspaladium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Commodore on Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:39 pm

You might want to check your email for a verification link, as I can't add you to our forum's private side yet.

Aandre (Fighter) - Mississippee (Spellsinger) - Gharrick (Warchanter) - Miinsc (Artificer) - Dogfaced (Intimitank) - Comodore (Ranger) - Corkee (Monk) - Joltin (Ranger) - Loca (Rogue) - LeslieWest (Fighter) - Frobozz (Wizard) - RicFlair (Cleric) - Pappalardi (Paladin) - Govvanon (Druid) - VicTwenty (Fighter) - Hyperiion (FvS).
Commodore

http://tyrspaladium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

welcome

Post  Skorpeon on Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:37 am

Loks like a good fit to me, I hope to see you online soon. 66 is a good year indeed!

Tym

Tymout lvl 23 Fighter/Monk/Pali (3rd life) (working on epic destinies)
Tymkul lvl 23 Ranger/rogue/fighter (2nd life) working towards Shuricannon build for next life (leaving rouge behind or maybe not?)
Tymbom lvl 12 monk
Tymantha lvl 12 bard (back to being a pretty mule for a bit)
Skorpeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Glom66 on Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:40 am

Commodore, I'll try to reach you in game as I'm having issues with my email (ever since myddo went away). Thanks for the time and patience!

Glom66

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top