» DDO Application - RixSosltice
Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:07 am by Commodore

» Kyrsha Morgaine - 25 wiz
Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:36 am by Commodore

Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Application

Post  Icovian on Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:51 am

1) Are you at least 30 years of age (exceptions may be made for those younger, on a case by case basis, so just be honest!)

I am 27 years old and mature. I do not mind playing with younger players as long as they aren't childish and obviously I don't mind at all playing with older players. I usually prefer to actually

2) If you have a forum name on the official Neverwinter forums, then please provide it. What is your @hanndle in game?

@JD0772 is my handle. I haven't been on the Neverwinter forums in a long time. About 3 weeks ago i just got back from a fairly long break.. Im pretty sure my four name is Icovian but I would have to double check. If this is important ill take care of it immediately.

3) How would you best describe your playstyle while in party with others?

First of all, I seem to get along with almost anyone and very much enjoy grouping with others. If I'm not particular with a particular dungeon for instance then I will listen to whoever is leading the group and follow what he/she says exactly. If I know a dungeon well I am very comfortable in a leadership position and have always considered myself to be a natural leader, able to explain boss fight strategies and what not clearly and quickly to others. In that situation I also make sure they understand the fight and what their role in it will be. In pvp I consider myself to be very adept at leading a group and have need very successful not only in neverwinter but in lots of other MMOs. If someone else is taking the leader role then I will follow their instructions and do as I am told in order to be organized and as efficient as possible to win.

4) Why would you like to join Tyrs Paladium?

After reading up on the guild and talking to the members it seems to be right up my alley. I feel I could offer a lot to the guild and have the opportunity to group up with others to experience as much of the games content as possible.

5) How do you feel about grouping in game for dailies and or HEs in IWD? Like I mentioned earlier I just got back from a fairly long break so I am just starting the IWD campaign with both my 17+k GS GWF and my 15k GS DC. I don't know all that much about it yet. But I would love to group with others for dailies and anything else IWD has to offer.

6) Please tell us a little about yourself and your prior gaming experience.

That would take a looooong time. I have played many MMOs, from the big name ones like WoW (which i no longer play nor do I plan to ever play it again) to MMOs that are widely unknown. My favorite MMO was Everquest 2.. I 5 boxed a full group and could do every end game dungeon by myself and even clear the trash mobs and the first boss of one of the 24 man raids with one other person with me. I used to love multi boxing and i did it with 5 pcs 5 monitors and lots of hardware and software so that I could 5 box as efficiently as possible. I no longer multi box but i do miss it. I was also in one of the top raiding guilds on eq2 and since i had 5 max level characters I mainly used my healer, but would fill any role that was needed if certain people couldn't make it to the raids. As far as non MMOs I like almost every type of game out there except for sports games, because I'm not all that into sports, even though I played Baseball in high school. But some of my favorite games are The Last of Us, (I have a ps4 and just recently played through the remastered version, even though i had beaten the game when it was on ps3) Titanfall, Gta V, The elder scrolls games, ( I also play the elder scrolls online but I've kinda put that on hold until it comes to next gen consoles) and for the most part I really like open world games.

7) Briefly describe your most memorable moment while gaming.

Wow there are so many, But to keep it short I would have to say when I was a kid playing Resident Evil for the first time and going down the hallway where the zombie dogs jump through the windows and scare the crap out of you.. Thats probably my most memorable moment. But I could go on and on about all kinds of memorable moments in MMOs

8) How did you hear about Tyrs Paladium?

On the Neverwinter Forums

9) Do you agree to abide by our Guild Rules?

Absolutely

10) How do you feel about participating in guild chat in the game, and the forums outside of game?

I feel communication is a must and think chat should be used as much as possible, in and outside of the game.

I really feel i would be a good fit for the guild, and if you guys accept me I think we will have a lot of fun and I could bring a lot to the guild. Smile

Icovian

Back to top Go down

Re: Application

Post  Vicorin on Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:05 am

Hey there

Enjoyed chatting with you with in game, and thats a good application

As you are so, so young, I suspect you will be appointed to cabin boy, but looking forward to you joining

I've got you on friends so will invite next time we collide

Welcome to Tyrs
Vicorin
Tyrs Neverwinter Chapter Knight Commander
Tyrs Neverwinter Chapter Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top