Tyrs Paladium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Kappsie application
Application for Sobosa EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 4:46 pm by Rhoric

» Application
Application for Sobosa EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 7:08 pm by Ghosty2A

» Possible Application
Application for Sobosa EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:37 pm by Getcarter22

» Application for @rumrunner151
Application for Sobosa EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:41 am by willi

» Possible Application
Application for Sobosa EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 4:28 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - Arammes
Application for Sobosa EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:50 pm by Commodore

» Application
Application for Sobosa EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 5:17 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - RixSosltice
Application for Sobosa EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:07 am by Commodore

» Kyrsha Morgaine - 25 wiz
Application for Sobosa EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 3:36 am by Commodore

Application for Sobosa

3 posters

Go down

Application for Sobosa Empty Application for Sobosa

Post  Sobosa Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:02 pm

1) Are you at least 30 years of age (exceptions may be made for those younger, on a case by case basis, so just be honest!) I am 40.

2) If you have a forum name on the official Neverwinter forums, then please provide it. What is your @hanndle in game? @sab0sa

3) How would you best describe your playstyle while in party with others? I enjoy dps and support type characters.

4) Why would you like to join Tyrs Paladium? I enjoy playing and talking with like minded people.

5) How do you feel about grouping in game for dailies and or HEs in IWD? I don't mind it a bit, it's why i enjoy playing.

6) Please tell us a little about yourself and your prior gaming experience. Just retired from the AF. I've played many games to include UO, Diablo I,II.II, WoW, Shadowbane, CoH/CoV, Champions, DDO, Marvel Heroes, Plantside 1,2, Warhammer, SWToR

7) Briefly describe your most memorable moment while gaming. Playing Shadowbane being one of two minotaurs left standing in a 15 vs 10 fight. (we got jumped) Made me smile to be one of the last standing. Great fight.

8) How did you hear about Tyrs Paladium? Searching thru the Neverwinter Guild site. It was the only Guild that sounded appealing and that i could relate to.

9) Do you agree to abide by our Guild Rules? Yes.

10) How do you feel about participating in guild chat in the game, and the forums outside of game? Dont' mind. It's how i keep current and upated with the Guild.

Sobosa

Back to top Go down

Application for Sobosa Empty Re: Application for Sobosa

Post  Erdan Taletreader Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:56 pm

Hello and welcome to the recruitment outpost.  Thank you for your interest in Tyrs.  A guild leader will get back to you soon.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask a guild member or post the questions in this forum.

Looking forward to seeing you in game.

ET
Erdan Taletreader
Erdan Taletreader
Tyrs Neverwinter Chapter Archduke
Tyrs Neverwinter Chapter Archduke

Back to top Go down

Post  Paks Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:26 pm

Sabosa, 

Thank you for applying to Tyrs, but I don't feel that you would be a good fit at this time. Any further questions, please contact me directly in NWO @paks54

Best of luck in all your adventures,
Paks, Guild Leader and Founder Tyrs Paladium
Paks
Paks
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Leader/Founder - Guild Banker DDO/NWO
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Leader/Founder - Guild Banker DDO/NWO

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down