Tyrs Paladium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Kappsie application
Elitesoul application EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 4:46 pm by Rhoric

» Application
Elitesoul application EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 7:08 pm by Ghosty2A

» Possible Application
Elitesoul application EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:37 pm by Getcarter22

» Application for @rumrunner151
Elitesoul application EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:41 am by willi

» Possible Application
Elitesoul application EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 4:28 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - Arammes
Elitesoul application EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:50 pm by Commodore

» Application
Elitesoul application EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 5:17 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - RixSosltice
Elitesoul application EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:07 am by Commodore

» Kyrsha Morgaine - 25 wiz
Elitesoul application EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 3:36 am by Commodore

Elitesoul application

2 posters

Go down

Elitesoul application Empty Elitesoul application

Post  Elitesoul Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:19 am

1) Are you at least 30 years of age (exceptions may be made for those younger, on a case by case basis, so just be honest!)

Yup, in fact I'm turning 38 tomorrow(Aug 27)

2) If you have a forum name on the official DDO forums, please provide it.

Tuffgar. For some reason when the forums updated to the new system it reverted to using the name of my very first character I ever created in DDO, many years ago.

3) How would you best describe your playstyle while in party with others?

Hmmm....I mostly tend to solo, but when I do group up, I try to be as self sufficient as possible, and not be a burden to the group. In runs I'm familiar with, I'm usually comfortable knocking out objectives on my own to make the run faster. In quests I'm not as confident about, I stay with the group and follow orders.

4) Why would you like to join Tyrs Paladium?

Mostly I'm looking for a guild that's active. As I said in my post on the official forums, the guild and server I'm on right now just seems to be dead. There are people online, but hardly any communication or chat. It's like there's no community at all. I'm hoping that Tyrs Paladium is better.

5) What are your expectations as a member of Tyrs Paladium?

No real expectations other than what I've already said. I'm pretty much a self-starter. If people are online maybe I can jump in some runs and help out(or be helped). If not, then I can always solo stuff. I do expect to be treated more or less like a human being, but judging by what I've seen in the guild rules and such, I don't think that'll be a problem. Smile

6) Please tell us a little about yourself and your prior gaming experience.

Been a gamer since as long as I can remember. Starting with an atari entertainment system, and probably played everything between that and today's gaming PCs. Gaming is a hobby for me. It's what I do. I enjoy playing, of course, but I also like to theorycraft and read up on the industry and critique the ethics and design of games.

I supposed it's fair to say that I'm a veteran gamer. xD

7) Briefly describe your most memorable moment while gaming.

Hmm...that's a tough one. I've played so many games that it's hard to define one single case. But I'd have to say my most memorable gaming moment was at a LAN party for Halo 2 with a bunch of friends. We had TVs in 4 different rooms, and 2-4 people on each TV(split screen). At one point my friend and I had beaten everyone else so badly that you could hear the swearing from across the house. After the match one of the guys came out and accused us of cheating, and declared that henceforth it was no longer fair for my friend and I to be on the same team in future games.

Second to that, I'd have to say that being on a PVP server in WoW for the opening of the Dark Portal. Good god....the carnage!

8) How did you hear about Tyrs Paladium?

I posted a message on the DDO recruitment forums looking for a guild of active people. LeslieWest GuitarGod responded and said I should check out the website. And here I am.

9) Do you agree to abide by our Guild Rules?

I don't see any reason not to. I'm a fairly civil person normally, and the rules all seem reasonable. I don't really agree with the age limitation since I generally feel that your age online is more a product of your behavior than your actual physical age. But then I'm over the age limit anyway, so it doesn't really matter to me. Smile

10) List any other significant information here to be considered.

The only thing I can think of is that I often play for a few weeks or months at a time, then switch to another game. But I always seem to come back to DDO. I've been playing off an on for years now. So there might be somewhat long periods of time where I'm inactive. But as long as you don't kick me, I'll eventually return. If that's a problem, I completely understand.

Elitesoul

Back to top Go down

Elitesoul application Empty Re: Elitesoul application

Post  Elitesoul Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:23 am

ah...dammit. I made the application post before I made the character. It looks like someone on the server already has the name Elitesoul. I'll be using Eliteseraph instead.

Elitesoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Paks Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:37 pm

Thank you for taking the time to fill out an application, but based on some of your answers, I don't feel like you would be a good fit in Tyrs. 

Best of luck on all future adventures,
Paks, Guild Leader and Founder Tyrs Paladium
Paks
Paks
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Leader/Founder - Guild Banker DDO/NWO
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Leader/Founder - Guild Banker DDO/NWO

Back to top Go down

Post  Elitesoul Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:12 pm

That's.....disappointing. Any particular reason why?

Elitesoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down