Tyrs Paladium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Kappsie application
Application "Neeshka" EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 4:46 pm by Rhoric

» Application
Application "Neeshka" EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 7:08 pm by Ghosty2A

» Possible Application
Application "Neeshka" EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:37 pm by Getcarter22

» Application for @rumrunner151
Application "Neeshka" EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:41 am by willi

» Possible Application
Application "Neeshka" EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 4:28 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - Arammes
Application "Neeshka" EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:50 pm by Commodore

» Application
Application "Neeshka" EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 5:17 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - RixSosltice
Application "Neeshka" EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:07 am by Commodore

» Kyrsha Morgaine - 25 wiz
Application "Neeshka" EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 3:36 am by Commodore

Application "Neeshka"

2 posters

Go down

Application "Neeshka" Empty Application "Neeshka"

Post  Neeshka@weeltin1 Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:42 pm

1) Are you at least 30 years of age (exceptions may be made for those younger, on a case by case basis, so just be honest!)

Yes, born and living in Denmark, on the glorious day of the 14 July 1975

2) If you have a forum name on the official Neverwinter forums, then please provide it. What is your @hanndle in game?

I do not have a forum name on the official NW forum, as i dont spend time on it, how ever i do my handle is: Neeshka@weeltin1

3) How would you best describe your playstyle while in party with others?

I prefer to run around in the shadows providing backup for healers, but i can and will also go for the kill if the mob is within my grasp.

4) Why would you like to join Tyrs Paladium?

The main reason for joining would be that it looks like the group is mature, and have a good teamwork. Secondly i liked that it is a patriotic guild. I work in the Danish army, and have been 9month in AFG.

5) How do you feel about grouping in game for dailies and or HEs in IWD?

I don't mind that at all.

6) Please tell us a little about yourself and your prior gaming experience.

I play a lot of games, from FPS games to MMO. I started playing Neverwinger nights 1 on 3 diffrent servers, swaped to Eve Online, witch i have played since 07. I have also played a lot of BF3 and BF4.

7) Briefly describe your most memorable moment while gaming.

In Eve Online, it would be one of the masive battles in 09-10 in 0.0 space.
BF3 would be running as a squad, killing every one we meet.

8) How did you hear about Tyrs Paladium?

I looked on the official forum, where i found the recruitment topic, after that i contacted one of the online recruiters/officers for more information.

9) Do you agree to abide by our Guild Rules?

That i would, makes no sence to apply if i cant abide by the rules.

10) How do you feel about participating in guild chat in the game, and the forums outside of game?

I have no problem with that, have a few other forums that i follow.
Only problem would be that this forum is saying that my email address is invalid. I have my own domain, and i know that im writing it correct.

/ Needhka

Neeshka@weeltin1

Back to top Go down

Application "Neeshka" Empty Re: Application "Neeshka"

Post  Ghosty2A Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:04 pm

Howdy Neeshka!!!
Ghosty here, realy liked you answers, so hopefully our guild leaders will too. You should find a few folks in our guild that are in your time zone, as we are get quite a few Euros recently. Even some of your "neighbors" in Norway and Sewden are active in our guild.

Hmmm Neeshka huhh. You said you played NWN1, but you just had to have played NWN2 as well, right? ( thoughts and comments of a wiggeling "tail" come to mind.... but discresion tells me I had better not).
Ghosty2A
Ghosty2A
Tyrs Neverwinter Chapter Archduke
Tyrs Neverwinter Chapter Archduke

Back to top Go down

Post  Commodore Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:09 pm

Neeshka you sound fantastic! I don't see any problems. Ghosty's right, it seems like you'll be a really great fit. We are a medium to large sized guild, but we run it tight knit. Everyone knows everybody in Tyrs Paladium before long! Smile You should make good friends here.

Welcome to Tyrs Paladium! Celebrate
Commodore
Commodore
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Second/Co-Founder - Tyrs Webmaster and Recruiter
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Second/Co-Founder - Tyrs Webmaster and Recruiter

https://tyrspaladium.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Neeshka@weeltin1 Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:32 pm

Ghosty2A wrote:Hmmm Neeshka huhh. You said you played NWN1, but you just had to have played NWN2 as well, right? ( thoughts and comments of a wiggeling "tail" come to mind.... but discresion tells me I had better not).

Yea, i also played NWN 2, but only single player, and for a short while. Didn't like it as much as NWN1

Commodore wrote:Neeshka you sound fantastic! I don't see any problems. Ghosty's right, it seems like you'll be a really great fit. We are a medium to large sized guild, but we run it tight knit. Everyone knows everybody in Tyrs Paladium before long! Smile You should make good friends here.

Welcome to Tyrs Paladium!

Thanks, i looking forward to chat with all of you in game.
Also trying to figure out, why this forum thinks my email is invalid. Smile

Neeshka@weeltin1

Back to top Go down

Post  Commodore Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:37 pm

Neeshka we have a bug we are trying to get resolved. Basically when you click your verification email link, it uses the wrong username/password.

After you get the error, just remove what they put in automatically, and replace it with the information you signed up with and you should be good!

Let me know if any further problems Smile
Commodore
Commodore

Back to top Go down

Post  Neeshka@weeltin1 Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:09 pm

Commodore wrote:Neeshka we have a bug we are trying to get resolved. Basically when you click your verification email link, it uses the wrong username/password.

After you get the error, just remove what they put in automatically, and replace it with the information you signed up with and you should be good!

Let me know if any further problems Smile

I dont even get that far.
First page: Username, Email address and Password.
second page: Password and Confirmation code.
And then im directed back to the first page, with the error code: "Sorry, but this e-mail address is invalid."

I have checked it 4 times now, and i can even send mail to/from it.

Neeshka@weeltin1

Back to top Go down

Post  Commodore Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:06 pm

Hmm, strange. If you send me the email address I'll check it out for you.
Commodore
Commodore

Back to top Go down

Post  Neeshka@weeltin1 Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:21 pm

Tried that, using the link "contact" at the footer.

Getting "You are not allowed to send external links or emails. Please contact the forum administrator for more information." when i did it.

Can you send me a message in NW? (Neeshka@weeltin1) and i will reply to it with my info.

Neeshka@weeltin1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down