Tyrs Paladium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Kappsie application
Kyrsha Morgaine - 25 wiz EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 4:46 pm by Rhoric

» Application
Kyrsha Morgaine - 25 wiz EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 7:08 pm by Ghosty2A

» Possible Application
Kyrsha Morgaine - 25 wiz EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:37 pm by Getcarter22

» Application for @rumrunner151
Kyrsha Morgaine - 25 wiz EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:41 am by willi

» Possible Application
Kyrsha Morgaine - 25 wiz EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 4:28 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - Arammes
Kyrsha Morgaine - 25 wiz EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:50 pm by Commodore

» Application
Kyrsha Morgaine - 25 wiz EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 5:17 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - RixSosltice
Kyrsha Morgaine - 25 wiz EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:07 am by Commodore

» Kyrsha Morgaine - 25 wiz
Kyrsha Morgaine - 25 wiz EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 3:36 am by Commodore

Kyrsha Morgaine - 25 wiz

3 posters

Go down

Kyrsha Morgaine - 25 wiz Empty Kyrsha Morgaine - 25 wiz

Post  Kyrsha Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:19 am

1) Are you at least 30 years of age (exceptions may be made for those younger, on a case by case basis, so just be honest!) Lets just say that I vividly remember when mohawks were in style, and skateboarding was the rad thing to be doing. (DOB - 1972)

2) If you have a forum name on the official Neverwinter forums, then please provide it. What is your @handle in game? @artsyindi

3) How would you best describe your playstyle while in party with others? I prefer to be back from the chaos a little, interacting with the group members and keeping an eye on the 'camp'. Healers and wizards are my favorite positions.

4) Why would you like to join Tyrs Paladium? Since I came to NW I have felt a distinct lack of companionship. Grouping up is difficult, like making friends in a new neighborhood. And up to level 25, it isn't even really necessary. But I need the friendship and guidance. I like the 30-50 age group, bring one of them. And most of all, I like what you stand for!

5) How do you feel about grouping in game for dailies and or HEs in IWD? If available, I'll jump right in, whatever that is. These darn TLAs are killing me!

6) Please tell us a little about yourself and your prior gaming experience. Table-top D&D, LARP Vampires, MUSH on ftp sites in the dawn of time and then graphics hit the internet! EQ, EQ2, WoW, NWN...the list goes on and on. I'm a gamer geek.

7) Briefly describe your most memorable moment while gaming. Long ago, I sat with a young man, watching the moons rise over Qeynos from a near by hillside. Just a little RP and a lot of getting to know you. It was a beautiful, low-key evening!

8) How did you hear about Tyrs Paladium? You were on the NW guild search list and caught my eye.

9) Do you agree to abide by our Guild Rules? Of course!

10) How do you feel about participating in guild chat in the game, and the forums outside of game? I want to know who I play with. Strangers for pick up zergs are no fun! I admit that I'm not good about forums but I watch, and ask questions. I participate as much as possible for a mother with a toddler.

Kyrsha

Back to top Go down

Kyrsha Morgaine - 25 wiz Empty Re: Kyrsha Morgaine - 25 wiz

Post  Ghosty2A Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:23 am

Howdy Kyrsha,
Like what I read in your answers, and hopefully Commodore/Aandre will to. He should be getting back to you shortly. Looking forward to playing with you soon.
Ghosty2A
Ghosty2A
Tyrs Neverwinter Chapter Archduke
Tyrs Neverwinter Chapter Archduke

Back to top Go down

Post  Commodore Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:36 am

What a great app. Thank you for taking the time Kyrsha.

I think you are going to make a bunch of friends here. Welcome to Tyrs Paladium! Celebrate
Commodore
Commodore
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Second/Co-Founder - Tyrs Webmaster and Recruiter
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Second/Co-Founder - Tyrs Webmaster and Recruiter

https://tyrspaladium.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum