Tyrs Paladium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Kappsie application
Application EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 4:46 pm by Rhoric

» Application
Application EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 7:08 pm by Ghosty2A

» Possible Application
Application EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:37 pm by Getcarter22

» Application for @rumrunner151
Application EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:41 am by willi

» Possible Application
Application EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 4:28 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - Arammes
Application EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:50 pm by Commodore

» Application
Application EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 5:17 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - RixSosltice
Application EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:07 am by Commodore

» Kyrsha Morgaine - 25 wiz
Application EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 3:36 am by Commodore

Application

2 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Sancid Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:37 pm

Hi Tyrs Paladium peeps,
My game of choice is Neverwinter, I have 6 level 60's, though only 1 will be joining guild(if I get accepted) and honestly not sure which one atm. All my toons are currently in the guild called Protectors of Avalon and have been since I joined a guild. I'm seeking out a new, more active guild for 1 or possibly more of my toons. I've played neverwinter since april and love this game. I'm 37 years old and live in Wisconsin and usually play every evening, how early depends on if I work my 2nd job. My main objective is end game stuff and am a legitimate player. I like to help others when needed, all my toons can solo, but its not as fun as playing in a group or helping someones dailies move a lot faster, along with my own.

Thanks and Good day,

-Sancid

Sancid

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Ghosty2A Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:01 pm

Howdy Sancid, Like what I see in your post. Just to help us out a bit, and for the sake of consistency, we do have a questioneer that we prefer folks to fill out. It is in the section just above here, and it would realy help us out if you would copy it and fill in your answers to the questions. Looking forward to seeing your responses and hopefully welcomeing you to the guild.
Ghosty2A
Ghosty2A
Tyrs Neverwinter Chapter Archduke

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Questioneer

Post  Sancid Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:01 pm

1) Are you at least 30 years of age (exceptions may be made for those younger, on a case by case basis, so just be honest!) turned 37 in July

2) If you have a forum name on the official Neverwinter forums, then please provide it. What is your @hanndle in game?
@sancid

3) How would you best describe your playstyle while in party with others?
Depends on which class i'm playing, but mostly go with the flow

4) Why would you like to join Tyrs Paladium?
to try a new guild and meet new people who enjoy this style of game

5) How do you feel about grouping in game for dailies and or HEs in IWD?
have no problem with it, anything to help make the grind faster

6) Please tell us a little about yourself and your prior gaming experience.
live in Wisconsin, work factory job during the day and landscape in evenings and weekends. I played a lot of different games, but only a handful for very long periods like, bf3/bf4 on ps3/pc, I played Neverwinter Nights, also played planetside for like 5 years, all the fallouts and diablos.

7) Briefly describe your most memorable moment while gaming.
hmmmmm, there's not a real one that stands out, but i'd probably say a Planetside raid with my guild that was 30+ deep
8) How did you hear about Tyrs Paladium?
neverwinter guild forums
9) Do you agree to abide by our Guild Rules?
yes
10) How do you feel about participating in guild chat in the game, and the forums outside of game?
I'm alright with it, but I usually don't talk a whole lot

Sancid

Back to top Go down

Post  Commodore Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:56 pm

Howdy Sandit. Thanks for seeking us out. You seem to be ok with our no drama no zerg style, so welcome to the guild!
Commodore
Commodore
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Second/Co-Founder - Tyrs Webmaster and Recruiter
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Second/Co-Founder - Tyrs Webmaster and Recruiter

https://tyrspaladium.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Application Empty still get invite?

Post  Sancid Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:54 pm

Hey Commodore and all, Sancid here again, sorry for the delay. If I can still get that invite I would appreciate it.

thanks,

-Sancid

Sancid

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghosty2A Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:08 pm

Hey samcid, no problem. When in game use the social tab to do a guild search, and then look up any of us Guild officers to send a PM to. Or any of our members for that matter, who then can contact one of us officers. You can look me up at @ghosty2a. Also there is this thred with a list of at handels Officer @handels . One final thing, we have a new web site, so you will need to go there and register for the website host, and then for our Guild. Instructions for doing that are on the website which is here: Tyrs Paladium . Hope to see ya in game soon.
Ghosty2A
Ghosty2A

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down