Tyrs Paladium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Kappsie application
Application for @rumrunner151 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 4:46 pm by Rhoric

» Application
Application for @rumrunner151 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 7:08 pm by Ghosty2A

» Possible Application
Application for @rumrunner151 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:37 pm by Getcarter22

» Application for @rumrunner151
Application for @rumrunner151 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:41 am by willi

» Possible Application
Application for @rumrunner151 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 4:28 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - Arammes
Application for @rumrunner151 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:50 pm by Commodore

» Application
Application for @rumrunner151 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 5:17 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - RixSosltice
Application for @rumrunner151 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:07 am by Commodore

» Kyrsha Morgaine - 25 wiz
Application for @rumrunner151 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 3:36 am by Commodore

Application for @rumrunner151

3 posters

Go down

Application for @rumrunner151 Empty Application for @rumrunner151

Post  RumRunner151 Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:40 pm

1) Are you at least 30 years of age (exceptions may be made for those younger, on a case by case basis, so just be honest!)

Yes, 44.

2) If you have a forum name on the official Neverwinter forums, then please provide it. What is your @hanndle in game?

RumRunner151 and @RumRunner151

3) How would you best describe your playstyle while in party with others?

Overly nice. I am the guy greeding on stuff everyone else needs on. I am the usually the guy in the back keeping an eye on everyone. (I was a healer in WoW for years...old habits die hard...) I like to take a systematic approach to things. Currently have 3 new 60's but playing a Temptation Build SW (again old habits...)

4) Why would you like to join Tyrs Paladium?

Several Reasons: a) Meet new people. b) I have found in many games that people in guilds, especially "mature" ones tend to be much better as a general metric than people not in guilds. c) If I have to rely on the general queue to get a group for something like Dread Vault again, I may do something drastic. Smile

5) How do you feel about grouping in game for dailies and or HEs in IWD?
I prefer it. I have a couple friends in game that I frequently do them with.

6) Please tell us a little about yourself and your prior gaming experience.
Dad of 2 (7 & 11), Husband, VP of an Environmental Consulting Company. I have been playing games since the Comodore PET and my first "gaming system" was a Commodore C64. Fell in love with D&D playing Pools of Radiance on the C64. Played all similar games I could get my hands on up through Baldurs Gate and Neverwinter Nights. Then Spent years in WoW on a hardcore raiding guild. Since then I have spent significant time in MWO, SWTOR and WoT. Now I find myself returning to D&D (though I think I still prefer 2nd edition...again old habits.)

7) Briefly describe your most memorable moment while gaming.

I think the first time I took a "Bat Ride" in WoW from Sepulcher? to Under City. Simply amazing. In general though, I dont think its really the games as much as the people I have met while playing.

8) How did you hear about Tyrs Paladium?

Forum posts.

9) Do you agree to abide by our Guild Rules?

Yes.

10) How do you feel about participating in guild chat in the game, and the forums outside of game?

It is kind of like breathing...implicitly necessary.

One question though that is pretty important to me...Does your guild use voice coms? TS? Ventrillo? Mumble? I hate typing and find actual talking to be much more engaging for group activities like Dungeons, Dailies, etc. Much easier to get to know people as well.

RumRunner151

Back to top Go down

Application for @rumrunner151 Empty Re: Application for @rumrunner151

Post  Ghosty2A Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:19 pm

Howdy RumRunner151,
Like what I see in your answers, and hopefull Aandre/Commodre will too. As for voice coms, yes we use RaidCall. We still want people to use the in game type chat, on the guild chat chanel, since there are a lot of folks who can't use voice for one reason or another. But yeah, voice definitely make group runs a lot easyer.
Now for the "bad" news. We have a brand spanking new web site we are using now, so we realy need you to go HERE and register for the new sites provider and then fill out the application again. I will see what I can do to copy and paste this one to our Officers section on the new site for review there. My appologies for the mix-up with the old and new sites. But hope to be seeing you in the guild soon.
Ghosty2A
Ghosty2A
Tyrs Neverwinter Chapter Archduke
Tyrs Neverwinter Chapter Archduke

Back to top Go down

Post  RumRunner151 Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:04 pm

Ghosty2A wrote:Howdy RumRunner151,
As for voice coms, yes we use RaidCall. We still want people to use the in game type chat, on the guild chat chanel, since there are a lot of folks who can't use voice for one reason or another. But yeah, voice definitely make group runs a lot easyer.
Cool and completely understood.

Ghosty2A wrote:
Now for the "bad" news. We have a brand spanking new web site we are using now, so we realy need you to go ... and register for the new sites provider and then fill out the application again. I will see what I can do to copy and paste this one to our Officers section on the new site for review there. My appologies for the mix-up with the old and new sites. But hope to be seeing you in the guild soon.

No Problem and done.  One note....already had a shivtr account under Rum Runner so cant make the name match, but its close.

RumRunner151

Back to top Go down

Post  willi Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:41 am

Welcome aboard.
willi
willi
Grand Panjandrum
Grand Panjandrum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content