Tyrs Paladium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Kappsie application
Application EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 4:46 pm by Rhoric

» Application
Application EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 7:08 pm by Ghosty2A

» Possible Application
Application EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:37 pm by Getcarter22

» Application for @rumrunner151
Application EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:41 am by willi

» Possible Application
Application EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 4:28 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - Arammes
Application EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:50 pm by Commodore

» Application
Application EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 5:17 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - RixSosltice
Application EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:07 am by Commodore

» Kyrsha Morgaine - 25 wiz
Application EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 3:36 am by Commodore

Application

2 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Arastir Sat May 31, 2014 3:23 pm

1) Are you at least 30 years of age (exceptions may be made for those younger, on a case by case basis, so just be honest!)

By a lot, I'm 52.

2) If you have a forum name on the official Neverwinter forums, then please provide it. What is your @hanndle in game?

Forum name is also Arastir, but I have not posted there yet.  IGN @arastir.

3) How would you best describe your playstyle while in party with others?

I play tanks (usually a paladin type) so I play the protector in a group.  I hate when people die on my watch.    

4) Why would you like to join Tyrs Paladium?

I ran across your recruitment post on the forums and you sound like something I'd like to be a part of.

5) How do you feel about grouping in game for dailies and or HEs in IWD?

I'm only level 30 atm, so I've not been to IWD.  That said, I'm usually always up for guild groups.

6) Please tell us a little about yourself and your prior gaming experience.

I learned the basic D&D principles from the old Chainmail ruleset.  This was back in the early 80's.  Progressed to D&D, and Arastir the paladin was born.

I've since played many MMOs, starting with Everquest.  Tried Horizons and WoW for a bit.  My guild moved to Everquest 2 when that launched, and I still play that today.  Along the way I've also played SWtOR, LotRO, Fallen Earth, The Secret World, Age of Conan, Rift, etc.  Tried ESO beta, didn't like it.  I also play Path of Exile, which is a great F2P Diablo-type game.

I've only been playing Neverwinter for about a week and a half.  One of my friends started playing and told me about it.  So I can certainly use some help with things about the game.

IRL I'm usually pretty reserved until I get to know people.  I'm also known as the heavy metal paladin, since that is my music of choice, although I love blues as well.  I dislike most classic rock...I've heard it all before, probably too many times.

7) Briefly describe your most memorable moment while gaming.

Getting Soulfire on my paladin in EQ1.

8) How did you hear about Tyrs Paladium?

Saw your recruitment post on the forums.

9) Do you agree to abide by our Guild Rules?

Yes of course.

10) How do you feel about participating in guild chat in the game, and the forums outside of game?

I am a forum junkie.  I do participate in guild chat as well, often I prefer voice chat as that's simply easier than typing.
Arastir
Arastir

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Commodore Sat May 31, 2014 3:38 pm

Hello Aristir, thank you for seeking out Tyrs Paladium and even more so for taking the time to fill out our application.

Based on what you typed, it seems like its a really great fit. You should have fun and make good friends in Tyrs.

Looking forward to meeting up in game -- welcome to Tyrs Paladium!
Commodore
Commodore
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Second/Co-Founder - Tyrs Webmaster and Recruiter
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Second/Co-Founder - Tyrs Webmaster and Recruiter

https://tyrspaladium.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Commodore Sat May 31, 2014 3:41 pm

I've just granted you full read/write access.

Introduce yourself here, its a great ice breaker!
https://tyrspaladium.rpg-board.net/f49-neverwinter-roster-recruitment

And finally, list your toons in our spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuFWZzGCvdkTdFdJVjhZNlBVZkxHaFp5RkI5Z1I2dmc&usp=sharing#gid=0

No better way to get to get into good groups right off the bat. Guildies are sure to welcome you aboard right away

Here's to Great Adventures ahead,

Aandre
Commodore
Commodore

https://tyrspaladium.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down