Tyrs Paladium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Kappsie application
DDO Guild application (Ghallanda) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 4:46 pm by Rhoric

» Application
DDO Guild application (Ghallanda) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 7:08 pm by Ghosty2A

» Possible Application
DDO Guild application (Ghallanda) EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:37 pm by Getcarter22

» Application for @rumrunner151
DDO Guild application (Ghallanda) EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:41 am by willi

» Possible Application
DDO Guild application (Ghallanda) EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 4:28 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - Arammes
DDO Guild application (Ghallanda) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:50 pm by Commodore

» Application
DDO Guild application (Ghallanda) EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 5:17 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - RixSosltice
DDO Guild application (Ghallanda) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:07 am by Commodore

» Kyrsha Morgaine - 25 wiz
DDO Guild application (Ghallanda) EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 3:36 am by Commodore

DDO Guild application (Ghallanda)

+3
Commodore
Xyliane
willi
7 posters

Go down

DDO Guild application (Ghallanda) Empty DDO Guild application (Ghallanda)

Post  Xyliane Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:58 am

1) Are you at least 30 years of age (exceptions may be made for those younger, on a case by case basis, so just be honest!)
Yes, I'm 32 y/o

2) If you have a forum name on the official DDO forums, please provide it.
I just like to read the dev posts on the forums to keep up with the latest/upcoming updates, there is too much drama/trolling going on there for me to actually participate Wink

3) How would you best describe your playstyle while in party with others?
For me, my main personal rule is that the star decides the style & pace of play, and I always abide by it. If I am leading a group, I expect other party members to stay together, and don't appreciate people zerging ahead, especially if there is a new/newish player in the group. When I group, I like the group to work as a team, not everyone doing there own thing to try to get the best xp/min and move on.     

4) Why would you like to join Tyrs Paladium?
From what I'v read in the forum and guild rules, Tyrs requirements from a guildee match my expectations of a guild, seems like a good match, and want to give it a try Smile

5) What are your expectations as a member of Tyrs Paladium?
Company to run quests at all levels, not sure if you guys to guild raids but that would be a huge bonus! People who are nice to each other in general and help each other out with flagging, getting loot etc (and of course I'd do the same Smile )

6) Please tell us a little about yourself and your prior gaming experience.
I have been playing DDO for over 3 years, its the only MMO I play. I have played a lot of off line games like AOE, sims2/3, castle age, Skyrim, Diablo 2 (and more..but you get the gist of the kind of stuff I like Razz )

7) Briefly describe your most memorable moment while gaming.
Definitely has to be when I 1st pulled my +4 tome from the treasure room in wiz king. I was on my 1st toon in her 1st life, and I hadn't even seen a +3 tome (+4 tomes used to be a pretty rare thing then, don't think +5 tomes existed then). Lol I still get excited every time I open those chests Very Happy 

8) How did you hear about Tyrs Paladium?
DDO Forums, I was looking up on guilds in the recruitment part of the forum, and liked what I read about you guys Smile 

9) Do you agree to abide by our Guild Rules?
I do!

10) List any other significant information here to be considered.
I have been soloing like 90% of the times after my static group broke up (Stopped playing, just after GH epic update cos of all the favor n other bugs introduced, and they never really got back in the game). I am now at a point where I'm very bored of playing alone, without a guild, and I am not a huge fan of pugging. Like I stated earlier, I am looking for a good guild match, and I am considering all the servers for it (Will go one by one at it, and this is my 1st stop). Hoping to find me a permanent home pretty soon.

P.S. I don't have any TRs on Ghallanda, I have rolled an all new lvl 4 toon, Xyliane. So I won't have any good gear to start off with. I prefer to start with a lvl4 so that I can collect the essential gear while levelling up, though I may roll an iconic later at some point if I feel there are guild raids/events I don't want to miss out on.

Thank you for the read Smile

Xyliane

Back to top Go down

DDO Guild application (Ghallanda) Empty Re: DDO Guild application (Ghallanda)

Post  Xyliane Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:25 am

Oh, I forgot to mention a few things important to me in my post above. I like to complete quests with all optionals, get the ransack, do the traps, kill all the mobs...you get the idea Razz 

Because I'm pretty much a solo player, there are some quests I don't know, some packs I don't run, and some raids I've never done before. I would very much like to experience all the content in the game, even if its just a couple of times to see what its like. I would very much appreciate company to help me achieve this, and I would like to actually get surprised with a trap here and there, and run all over the place excited to know what lies in each nook and corner (sigh I miss the days when I didn't know most of content in the game!)

Xyliane

Back to top Go down

Post  willi Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:52 am

Welcome to TYRS!

you sound like you will fit in well.
Need some twinkage, send me a pm and I'll post you what i can. I can also craft most lowbie stuff so if you want a piece of kit yell. Once again welcome aboard.
Oh btw are you good with a scrubbing brush? (innocent question;))
willi
willi
Grand Panjandrum
Grand Panjandrum

Back to top Go down

Post  Xyliane Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:19 am

Thank you Willi Smile

I can be very good with the scrubbing brush, just don't go complaining if all the bacon on the ship goes missing (scrubbing needs a lot of energy, you know  Drunk )

OMG I love the smileys here  Celebrate

Xyliane

Back to top Go down

Post  Xyliane Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:56 am

willi wrote:Welcome to TYRS!

you sound like you will fit in well.
Need some twinkage, send me a pm and I'll post you what i can. I can also craft most lowbie stuff so if you want a piece of kit yell. Once again welcome aboard.
Oh btw are you good with a scrubbing brush? (innocent question;))

Thank you Willi! I sent you a PM here on the forums since I don't know your in-game toon names.

Xyliane

Back to top Go down

Post  Commodore Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:52 pm

Willi's on it! Yes I see no problems here so Welcome to Tyrs Paladium Xyliane!

By the way, would he be needing a small, medium, or large brush Willi?? Get back to me pronto, I'll running low on inventory!

All jokes aside (alright - well most of 'em anyway's hehehe) check out the Roster & Recruitment thread once you have full read/write access to fill out an introduction and update the roster spreadsheet.

Commodore
Commodore
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Second/Co-Founder - Tyrs Webmaster and Recruiter
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Second/Co-Founder - Tyrs Webmaster and Recruiter

https://tyrspaladium.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Skorpeon Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:25 pm

welcome, looking forward to running with you some time.

I would write more but I seem to have developed a headache! Mad 
Skorpeon
Skorpeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Xyliane Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:32 pm

Commodore wrote:Willi's on it! Yes I see no problems here so Welcome to Tyrs Paladium Xyliane!

By the way, would he be needing a small, medium, or large brush Willi??  Get back to me pronto, I'll running low on inventory!

All jokes aside (alright - well most of 'em anyway's hehehe) check out the Roster & Recruitment thread once you have full read/write access to fill out an introduction and update the roster spreadsheet.

Thank you for the welcome Smile 
I am not sure if I should wait to get guilded in game before posting on the rectuitment thread, or vice versa. But the rules said I have only 24 hrs before I loose the ability to post on the forums so I'm not waiting to get a guild invite and will go ahead and write the introduction post.

Skorpeon wrote:welcome, looking forward to running with you some time.

Aww take care Skorpeon, hope you feel better now! Very much look forward to group with you and all other future guildies Very Happy

Xyliane

Back to top Go down

Post  willi Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:42 am

Skorpeon wrote:welcome, looking forward to running with you some time.

It's amazing the number of folk who feel that way when I am online or am posting....cant see the connection though. Smile 
willi
willi
Grand Panjandrum
Grand Panjandrum

Back to top Go down

Post  Skorpeon Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:08 am

TY, headache a bit better but now tired as I had to sleep with a machine strapped to me, measuring chest and nostril hair growth or something?

I am hoping its not to do with dreaming about DDO at night!

naynay 
Skorpeon
Skorpeon

Back to top Go down

Post  willi Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:15 am

That depends....If you are dreaming of semi-naked half-orcs then yes there is a reasonable concern. If its the normal hack and slash then no, thats whats called being a gamer .

Of course if French maids are included thats just being male.
Though dreaming of slaughtering French maids is possibly unhealthy!
willi
willi
Grand Panjandrum
Grand Panjandrum

Back to top Go down

Post  Getcarter22 Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:59 am

firstly Welcome you may find the bacon already gone if Ghosty got to it first!!!  roflmao secondly Aandre order more scrubbing brushes we have a volunteer  Twisted Evil thirdly Willi that is why i keep the french maids below decks so they are safe from you deck hands  Rotflmao Anyway welcome on board & glad your an emote fan too !!!  Celebrate 
clare/bracken
Getcarter22
Getcarter22
Tyrs Bracelet of Friends
Tyrs Bracelet of Friends

Back to top Go down

Post  Xyliane Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:04 am

Getcarter22 wrote: firstly Welcome you may find the bacon already gone if Ghosty got to it first!!!  roflmao secondly Aandre order more scrubbing brushes we have a volunteer  Twisted Evil thirdly Willi that is why i keep the french maids below decks so they are safe from you deck hands  Rotflmao Anyway welcome on board & glad your an emote fan too !!!  Celebrate 
clare/bracken

Hey Clare! Good to meet a fellow smiley abuser...err user  Hugs 

Shots  <--- Umm, why do u guys have a clip of me running Delirium?  naynay

Xyliane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghosty2A Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:19 pm

Howdy and Welcome !!!
While I do have a toon or 2 in DDo, have not played there in a while. But if ya come visit Neverwinter, you will find me there, just make sure you have on a pair of dark sun glasses  Twisted Evil  .Also, if he wants any bacon, he's gonna have to buy some more  Very Happy  .
Ghosty2A
Ghosty2A
Tyrs Neverwinter Chapter Archduke
Tyrs Neverwinter Chapter Archduke

Back to top Go down

Post  Xyliane Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:16 am

Quick question guys, how do I get guilded in game?

Xyliane

Back to top Go down

Post  Skorpeon Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:19 am

Usually an invite can be sent by an officer (I am not one), but if you see any of my characters below on line, then I can probably put you in touch with a tell or two. Officers can do that by invite but also by meeting face to face in game. I prefer this method as its a bit more role play and we get to welcome you onboard.

Skorpeon
Skorpeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Paks Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:07 pm

Invite mailed. 
Paks
Paks
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Leader/Founder - Guild Banker DDO/NWO
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Leader/Founder - Guild Banker DDO/NWO

Back to top Go down

DDO Guild application (Ghallanda) Empty Interested in Joining Up.

Post  MonDaOth Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:50 pm

Hello all,

I am a casual player who has been playing since I can't remember. Oh, maybe about 5 years or so, like I said I can't remember.

I am 46 year and and really miss the old tabletop DnD games. My characters tend to be self reliant and I tend to solo base on generally not being on at the same time as the members of my currently dead in the water guild mates. Its been months since the guild master logged in and several weeks since the last active officer has been.

I hate zerging through a quest, especially if it is my first time through. I like to enjoy the craft that goes into creating a quest and feel that I should explore every nook and cranny less I miss some hidden gem.

I currently have two characters in G-land. My oldest and the first I started is Eldanarii who is a 16th level pure Ranger AA. He also has crafting levels in the 40's so I would welcome the chance to try to craft some items for others to use. Zidarak is my second and an experiment in dual classing a Barbarian and Rogue. He currently is 6th level.

I welcome the chance to meet you all and see what help I can provide others in game.

MonDaOth

MonDaOth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down