Tyrs Paladium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Kappsie application
Application for Rekai  EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 4:46 pm by Rhoric

» Application
Application for Rekai  EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 7:08 pm by Ghosty2A

» Possible Application
Application for Rekai  EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:37 pm by Getcarter22

» Application for @rumrunner151
Application for Rekai  EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:41 am by willi

» Possible Application
Application for Rekai  EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 4:28 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - Arammes
Application for Rekai  EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:50 pm by Commodore

» Application
Application for Rekai  EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 5:17 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - RixSosltice
Application for Rekai  EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:07 am by Commodore

» Kyrsha Morgaine - 25 wiz
Application for Rekai  EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 3:36 am by Commodore

Application for Rekai

Go down

Application for Rekai  Empty Application for Rekai

Post  daigotzu Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:08 pm

Hi there, im hoping to join your guild in Neverwinter. so here goes Smile.

1) Im currently 28 years young

2) I dont have a forum name on the main website. But my handle in game is @daigotzu.

3) My play style in a party is laid back but always looking to git er done. Equality is important to me cause we all start from the bottom at some point and time ^^.

4) The main reason I would like to join Tyrs Paladium is my close friend is in your guild (@mallycious) and he tells me its a smaller tight knit group. Im not a fan of huge guilds due to the fact that alot of people get ignored or left out and its not right.

5) I love to group up for dailies, been a lone wolf since ive started playing... But solitaire gets boring. Love to just have fun with good people.

6) Im down to earth but can be a little wacky at times. Love to just have a good time with friends, preferably while gaming. Always putting others before me, kind of a flaw but its in my nature. And my gaming experience is quite vast. Ive played WoW for three and a half years, LoL since closed beta. Played Conquer Online for 7 years like a religion and ive played many many MANY board games and card games outside of console and PC games.

7) I was playing an extremely hard game of Twilight Imperium  with Mallyce and some other people. The game itself is very difficult to win, and I ended up coming from last place in points and stole the win. That game will always be my absolute most memorable moment.

8) I heard about your guild from Mallyce. Heard good things about you guys, so im really interested in joining.

9) I agree to abide by any rules you set upon me.

10) Im usually always chatting up a storm in game chat. Just making peoples days a little better ^^, but as far as forums go... Im not a big fan of them. Only log on to forums when i have a question that i need an answer for. And it usually takes forever to find an answer.

Well thats about it. If you have any more questions for me, please feel free to PM me in game. And i do have Skype, Vent and RaidCall. If i need another program to chat i have no objections to installing them.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely

Daigotzu

daigotzu

Back to top Go down

Application for Rekai  Empty Re: Application for Rekai

Post  Paks Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:07 pm

Looks good. Welcome aboard! 
Paks
Paks
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Leader/Founder - Guild Banker DDO/NWO
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Leader/Founder - Guild Banker DDO/NWO

Back to top Go down