Tyrs Paladium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Kappsie application
application reply EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 4:46 pm by Rhoric

» Application
application reply EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 7:08 pm by Ghosty2A

» Possible Application
application reply EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:37 pm by Getcarter22

» Application for @rumrunner151
application reply EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:41 am by willi

» Possible Application
application reply EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 4:28 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - Arammes
application reply EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:50 pm by Commodore

» Application
application reply EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 5:17 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - RixSosltice
application reply EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:07 am by Commodore

» Kyrsha Morgaine - 25 wiz
application reply EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 3:36 am by Commodore

application reply

3 posters

Go down

application reply Empty application reply

Post  Tragic Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:46 pm

1) Are you at least 30 years of age (exceptions may be made for those younger, on a case by case basis, so just be honest!)yes  wife says I am not but thats her opinion

2) If you have a forum name on the official DDO forums, please provide it.

3) How would you best describe your playstyle while in party with others? usually with others i play archers and wizards or priests.  Usually hanging back and covering everyone else looking for sneak attacks while the tankers do the main fighting.  

4) Why would you like to join Tyrs Paladium? Seemed like a well organized alliance.

5) What are your expectations as a member of Tyrs Paladium?Dont know never been with a serious guild

6) Please tell us a little about yourself and your prior gaming experience. I have played lots of games from everquest 12 years, guild wars for 2, others I have tried

7) Briefly describe your most memorable moment while gaming.  Have lots just like to accomplish all the quests and finding the easter eggs that are usually planted around the game

8) How did you hear about Tyrs Paladium? from looking for guilds in neverwinter

9) Do you agree to abide by our Guild Rules? sure

10) List any other significant information here to be considered.

For Neverwinter:

1) Are you at least 30 years of age (exceptions may be made for those younger, on a case by case basis, so just be honest!)  yes

2) If you have a forum name on the official Neverwinter forums, then please provide it. What is your @hanndle in game?  

3) How would you best describe your playstyle while in party with others? Just learning NeverWinter but up to 58 from playing 2 weeks.  Running a ranger for now.

4) Why would you like to join Tyrs Paladium?  Just wanting a guild to teach me this game and the fine points I might be missing.

5) How do you feel about grouping in game for dailies and or HEs in IWD?  It will be fine as long as there are people online when I am.  

6) Please tell us a little about yourself and your prior gaming experience.  Played many games and as long as my wife dont have honeydos to do I am free to play

7) Briefly describe your most memorable moment while gaming.  Just enjoy working through the puzzles and working with others to accomplish tasks.

8) How did you hear about Tyrs Paladium?  Through looking for a guild list

Tragic

Back to top Go down

application reply Empty Re: application reply

Post  Ghosty2A Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:36 pm

Howdy Tragic,

Yuor application looks good to me, and hopefully either Aandre, Paks or Mendicant will get back to you soon. If you are in Neverwinter you can PM me at my at handel of @ghosty2a and I will see what I can do to help you out in game.
Ghosty2A
Ghosty2A
Tyrs Neverwinter Chapter Archduke
Tyrs Neverwinter Chapter Archduke

Back to top Go down

Post  Commodore Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:45 pm

Welcome to Tyrs Neverwinter Chapter, Tragic!

Were you also interested in joining us in DDO as well? If so, we'd love to have ya.
Commodore
Commodore
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Second/Co-Founder - Tyrs Webmaster and Recruiter
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Second/Co-Founder - Tyrs Webmaster and Recruiter

https://tyrspaladium.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down