Tyrs Paladium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Kappsie application
Application EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 4:46 pm by Rhoric

» Application
Application EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 7:08 pm by Ghosty2A

» Possible Application
Application EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:37 pm by Getcarter22

» Application for @rumrunner151
Application EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:41 am by willi

» Possible Application
Application EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 4:28 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - Arammes
Application EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:50 pm by Commodore

» Application
Application EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 5:17 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - RixSosltice
Application EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:07 am by Commodore

» Kyrsha Morgaine - 25 wiz
Application EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 3:36 am by Commodore

Application

4 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Oglind Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:36 pm

1. I am newly minted 50 year old who loves the D&D games, specifically, Baulder's Gate, and Neverwinter.
2. My neverwinter forum name is Oglind also, and my in game mail addy is @oglind.
3. Laid back, while trying to kill every mob on the screen.
4. From the recruiting message, it seemed to be a good fit for me. No drama is a good thing, plus more mature players seem to have better teamwork, in my experience.
5. Outstanding, that'd be a good thing. Whether the runs are in IWD or another epic run for some purple equipment, I'm all in for that.
6. Played MMOs for a decade +, from text mudd Achaea, to LOTRO, to Neverwinter, I love the never ending flow of the story and the compliment of each of the classes when fighting boss mobs.
7. My most memorable moment, was realizing I could solo the daily boss outside Snowbourne in LOTRO on HORSEBACK. I was able to solo the boss while mounted, that was super cool to me.
8. I stumbled upon your name via the neverwinter forums.
9. Yes
10. I'm fine to post in forums though I don't always keep track as well as maybe I should. Guild chat in game is terrific, have no problem using it.
*Side note* My buddy Fathertyme and I use teamspeak a lot, (as opposed to in game voice chat system). We've used it for years, and it's been a great system for us to communicate quickly. I have a private channel presently good thru mid April next year, that can be used if y'all are interested.
Oglind
Oglind

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Ghosty2A Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:51 pm

Howdy Oglind,
your application looks great and seems like you will be a great fit for Tyrs. One of our Guild Officers, either Aandre or Mendicant should be getting back to you soon with what to do next. Looking forward to meeting you soon in game.
Ghosty2A
Ghosty2A
Tyrs Neverwinter Chapter Archduke
Tyrs Neverwinter Chapter Archduke

Back to top Go down

Post  Oglind Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:34 pm

Testing....
Oglind
Oglind

Back to top Go down

Post  Oglind Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:52 pm

I am curious which avatar to use? Obscure children's show reference aside, do I go with the Banana Splits as seen to the left? Or use one made from the Herculoids? I'm torn on which to use atm.
Oglind
Oglind

Back to top Go down

Post  Getcarter22 Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:53 am

Welcome anything cute & cuddly is liable to be eaten by a certain half-orc  Rotflmao  but try both avatars till your happy  Very Happy - by the way we use raidcall for in game chat regards & delves or just duos - great way to get to know others in the guild  handshake  Hi-5 
clare/bracken
Getcarter22
Getcarter22
Tyrs Bracelet of Friends
Tyrs Bracelet of Friends

Back to top Go down

Post  Oglind Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:00 pm

Have I said or done something improper? I have not yet had a response to my application. I was wondering if I've been dismissed as a candidate or perhaps just forgotten. Thanks for any word on this.
Oglind
Oglind

Back to top Go down

Post  Commodore Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:09 pm

Welcome to Tyrs Paladium Og!

Yikes, I'm very sorry about that.  I thought you were already in. I'll let the powers that be know and we'll get you in right away!!!

You have full read/write access! Feel free to participate anywhere on the website here, in guild chat in the game or in Raidcall, our free voice chat software of choice!
Commodore
Commodore
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Second/Co-Founder - Tyrs Webmaster and Recruiter
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Second/Co-Founder - Tyrs Webmaster and Recruiter

https://tyrspaladium.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down