Tyrs Paladium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Kappsie application
Application EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 4:46 pm by Rhoric

» Application
Application EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 7:08 pm by Ghosty2A

» Possible Application
Application EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:37 pm by Getcarter22

» Application for @rumrunner151
Application EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:41 am by willi

» Possible Application
Application EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 4:28 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - Arammes
Application EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:50 pm by Commodore

» Application
Application EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 5:17 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - RixSosltice
Application EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:07 am by Commodore

» Kyrsha Morgaine - 25 wiz
Application EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 3:36 am by Commodore

Application

2 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Tiindra Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:36 pm

Hi,
Here is my answer.

1) Are you at least 30 years of age (exceptions may be made for those younger, on a case by case basis, so just be honest!)
--> Yes, born in the golden 70'ties.

2) If you have a forum name on the official Neverwinter forums, then please provide it. What is your @hanndle in game?
--> @tiindra11 is my handle.

3) How would you best describe your playstyle while in party with others?
--> I'm a calm and patient player and adjust easily depending on what style of the party. I'm a social person just like in real life and want to have a fun time playing.

4) Why would you like to join Tyrs Paladium?
--> Me and my boyfriend (Tyrael) have had our own guild since start (just the two of us). We tried two other guilds during the year we played (started June, 2013) but never felt like home. We have since then, played with people from legit channel. When we, the other day, got the to read about your guild we both felt like this would fit us really well.

5) How do you feel about grouping in game for dailies and or HEs in IWD?
--> That would be wonderful! It's so boring doing dailies on your own. I'm still missing my blackice arms to complete the set.

6) Please tell us a little about yourself and your prior gaming experience.
--> I live north of Stockholm, Sweden with my boyfriend Tyrael. I work as a Testleader consultant.

I have been playing since the first day I can remember. From Nintendo game&watch, gameboy, Commandore 64, Sega (I can go on for ages) until I left console to PC, year 2005 and the game Battlefield 2.
I played BF2 for a couple of years but it was to intense for me. I stayed a couple of years because of the network of players I met during gaming, we had so much fun. When I found Neverwinter, I knew directly this was my kind of MMO.

7) Briefly describe your most memorable moment while gaming.
--> I have many but I think the most memorable moment is when I got my CW offhand in Valindra, after running it 56 times. It was pure happiness. I was walking on clouds the entire evening!

8) How did you hear about Tyrs Paladium?
-->From Tyrael that found it on the NW forum.

9) Do you agree to abide by our Guild Rules?
--> Yes!

10) How do you feel about participating in guild chat in the game, and the forums outside of game?
--> Sure, I prefer in game but I will read the forum often as well.

Thank you for reading.
Kind Regards,
Tiindra
@tiindra11
Tiindra
Tiindra

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Commodore Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:16 pm

Thank you to you both for seeking us out Smile  

Your application was excellent. Tyrs will always be a great place for those seeking calm, relaxed, team oriented play. Our leave no guildie behind, no-zerging policy is practiced daily, and is enforced. As are our no drama policies.

You both definitely have things in common with your new fellow guildies... and I'm happy to welcome you to Tyrs Paladium! Smile

Commodore
Commodore
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Second/Co-Founder - Tyrs Webmaster and Recruiter
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Second/Co-Founder - Tyrs Webmaster and Recruiter

https://tyrspaladium.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiindra Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:50 am

Thanks Aandre! I'm looking forward to get to know all of you in the guild Very Happy 
Tiindra
Tiindra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down